Disputes between owners typically arise when long standing partners are ready to go their separate ways. Davis/Chambers has spent considerable time assisting business owners through the process of establishing a fair value for a departing partner’s interest. As a result, we have assisted with many mutually agreeable partner separations while preserving the business.
Additionally, we have been called upon to provide expert testimony at trial or arbitration and engaged as consulting experts to assist in analyzing a case during its early stages.
- Early case assessment
- Identifying key valuation issues
- Assist in settlement negotiations and mediation
- Assist in discovery requests
- Preparation of expert valuation reports
- Preparing counsel for deposition and cross examination of opposing sides’s experts
- Providing expert witness testimony